PAUMCS membership provides you…
• A supportive base for the unity and fellowship of its members, including
– A community in which to share your knowledge and to learn from others in similar situations, primarily through Linking Hands
– The Vital Link, a quarterly electronic newsletter to keep informed about the organization
• Promotes individual growth
• Promotes professional development, including
– Continuing education to enhance your professional leadership, focusing on the total church office
• Promotes continuing education, including
– Opportunity for certification by the General Council on Finance and Administration as a Professional United Methodist Church Secretary
• Promotes spiritual enrichment
Who may become a member?
All persons who are currently paid to engage in administrative and/or secretarial work in any United Methodist local church or extension ministries in any agency of The United Methodist Church or in Annual Conference or any person who maintains her or his PAUMCS certification may become a member of PAUMCS. For a member to be in good standing, annual dues must be paid for the current calendar year. A person need not be a member of a local chapter to join PAUMCS.
Annual dues are $50 and cover the membership period from January through December. Renewal and new membership can be paid beginning in November, but all memberships must be renewed no later than March 31. To renew of to join for the first time, visit the membership database site at www.paumcsmembership.org.
North Georgia Conference/Central South District
927 North Main Street NW, Conyers, GA 30012