Any person meeting the criteria below is eligible to receive financial aid to attend an annual conference of PAUMCS:
- Members of the PAUMCS national association, submitting proper application to attend a PAUMCS annual conference, will be given preference.
- Other applicants will be considered as funds are available.
- Scholarships to individuals shall be granted only once in a period of four (4) years.
- Deadline for applying shall be the same date as the early registration date for the annual conference.
- Scholarships shall be granted on an individual need basis and limited to monies available in the scholarship fund.
- The amount of each scholarship for registration shall be considered by the PTS committee, with at least fifty (50) percent of the registration fee for the annual conference being granted.
Any person attending a PAUMCS annual conference who has not received a scholarship in the last four (4) years may apply for a scholarship by following these steps:
- Complete both sides of the application, answering all questions.
2. Sign the application.
3. Include a letter of reference from:
¨ Your pastor/supervisor
¨ Staff Parish Relations Committee Chair (where applicable)
4. Return completed package to: Heidi Careaga, National PAUMCS PTS Chair.